Set at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac amid beautiful manicured gardens, this impressive residence exudes style, space and quality for first class family living. It enjoys a park side position, merging with Garigal National Park. Its immaculate interiors feature multiple living areas flowing to a private entertaining terrace suiting relaxed family gatherings.
The home is spread over two generous levels incorporating formal/informal living and dining areas and games room/rumpus with wet bar, that opens outdoors. The gas kitchen forms a central hub and is finished with granite benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances.
Four upper level bedrooms with built-ins, including the master with walk-in robe, ensuite, plus a flexible fifth bedroom/study. The deluxe main bathroom boasts a spa bath and dual vanities, plus there is a handy downstairs bathroom adjoining the laundry.
The secluded backyard features a level lawn, manicured gardens and a solar heated pool with paved poolside terrace. Other features include; back-to-base security, ducted air conditioning, gas fireplace, gas bayonets and a double lock up garage with attic storage.
It's positioned a short stroll to city/Chatswood buses, close to a choice of schools including Kambora Public and Davidson schools, plus easy access to Glenrose Shopping Village, parks and walking trails.
- Formal/informal living and dining areas, games room with wet bar
- Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space
- Paved all-weather alfresco entertaining with automized vergola
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in and ensuite
- Flexible fifth bedroom/study, deluxe main bathroom, guest bathroom
- Paved rear yard, solar heated swimming pool merges with National Park
- Ducted air conditioning, gas heating, back-to-base security, new carpet
- Auto DLUG with attic storage, plus additional off street parking
- 774sqm parcel of land, in-built vacuum, gas fireplace, bbq bayonet
- A great choice for growing families in a sought after locale